- University of Western Australia – Bachelor of Arts, 2009
- University of Notre Dame Australia – JD, 2013
- The College of Law – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2014
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada – NCA Certificate of Qualification, 2020
Called to the Bar
- Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2014
- High Court of Australia, 2017
- Alberta, 2021
- Canadian Bar Association
Heather Menaglio commenced her legal career in Australia, where she gained extensive court experience practising in the areas of Indigenous Human Rights, Criminal Law and Family Law. She then made an international move to Canada and was called to the bar in Alberta after spending a year articling as a Crown Prosecutor. Heather started her own consulting firm before joining Embury & West LLP as an associate lawyer. Heather now practices in the areas of Employment Law, Human Rights, and Privacy Law.
Heather is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and sits on the Board of Directors of the Canmore Young Adult Network.
Services for Employers
We assist employers in all aspects of workplace management.
Services for Employees
We assist employees in navigating workplace concerns, employment claims, and complaints.
We offer our clients a high degree of professionalism and experience. While our speciality is Employment Litigation, we offer litigation and dispute resolution services more generally in the following areas: